At Redolence we realize that each wedding, like every individual couple is unique. Whether you would like a full-service planning package, or partial planning our expertise and coordination will be the best wedding investment you can make! Take the stress away from this important once-in-a-lifetime event and allow yourself to enjoy the planning journey with a customized service designed specifically to your needs.
Full Planning Service
- Our Prestige Planning Full Service option allows us to be with you every step of the way, so that planning your destination wedding is a smooth, enjoyable journey from start to finish.
- Our local knowledge and expertise will give you peace of mind, knowing that the coordination and design of your wedding is evolving in a timely and efficient manner.
- A bespoke hand-tailored solution for couples planning their wedding in India as well as abroad!
- We give you insight into the best venues based on your style and budget, along with suggestions for every vendor potentially involved in your wedding. From florists, to photographers, professional musicians, celebrants and make-up artists, we screen the subcontractors to fit in-line with your personal vision and dream!
- We are your personal liaison, fluent in French and Italian, between you and all of your vendors throughout the entire planning process: negotiating proposals, reviewing contracts and communicating expectations.
- We coordinate all the details of your wedding day with each of your vendors, providing them with the big picture and how their individual role fits into the timeline and importance of the day.
- We are present for the rehearsal and the big day to ensure flawless coordination, so you can enjoy every moment with family and friends.
- We give hotel recommendations and transportation arrangements for you and your guests.
- We provide ideas and contact information for local activities for your guests to enjoy before and after your wedding: such as wine tastings, hot-air balloon rides, horseback riding, hiking or skiing with a guide, paragliding, rafting or canoeing, visiting local markets and much more offered in your chosen region.